Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Yanno i'm not here much anymore.......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Doesn't mean I don't read, doesn't mean I don't feel.......
    What it does mean is i have been hurt, in r/t and don't feel i have words that belong here........
    I post now cuz i wanna....and i know these people matter to my heart.......
    ~Kayla
    ~Fi
    ~chloe
    ~chele
    ~evo
    ~mrs Gator
    ~wild
    ^GOD^
    CG
    Ceci
    I am sure i have left some out, not intentionally...........i just need to thank those who have helped me............
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    <font color="#683355"><font size="1">[ May 26, 2005 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Kassy ]</font></font>

    <font color="#683355"><font size="1">[ May 26, 2005 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Kassy ]</font></font>

    <font color="#683355" size="1">[ May 26, 2005 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Kassy ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    sometimes life just gets to be so overwhelming.....and i thank my lucky stars i have people to help me thru in v/t.....
    sometimes peeps in r/t, just don't f'n get it.....
    ~wonders if anyone will respond to this.....~
    tis ok if not.....would feel better if they did........ [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

    <font color="#683355" size="1">[ May 26, 2005 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Kassy ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heylooo my dear lovely one...


    May you know in your heart what is good and pure in your life. As we all know, life is full of riches and pain, often at the same time. Nonetheless you grab onto your goodness and hold on tight.


    Sometimes it's when we feel most alone that we find out that some of our roughest edges aren't necessarily all that bad...


    This may be short and for that im sorry... im taking my class to the state capitol tomorrow on a field trip and then off to the Minnesota Zoo... we leave at 7 and should get home around 6... on Memorial Weekend of all days

    should be exhausting....


    Kassy..... I see your goodness... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] mmmmmmmuuuwwaaahhh! You know how i feel already miss kassykins! hope you have a lovely visit this weekend I'll miss ya! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    *Olivia*
    Guest *Olivia*'s Avatar

    Wink

    i've said it in an email....*L* now that you have the right one you nut

    enjoy the time with your parents, they are a treasure which you can never replace *S*

    you know you're loved [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kassy my love *HUGS* ya *squeezes* ya [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] ya

    I dont know the problems you are having, just
    know that you have friends here always thinking
    bout ya....you are such a loving person with
    kind words to make someone feel good when they
    are down, so now its our turn!

    *clears throat*
    Kassy, you are the cutest little tweety bird on
    the block! You make me laugh when I feel down.
    Some of the off wall things you and the Demon
    talk about here, just make me realize I need to
    laugh at times. I dont always post or respond,
    but I do laugh when I am here. You make me smile
    when i dont feel like smiling. And there have
    been times when I shared your tears. That is
    one thing about coming to the boards. I can
    always feel better when I leave. I know I dont
    know you like some do, but I feel like you are
    a friend to me. And if you are feeling down,
    then let us lift you back up. Smile girlie, cause
    you are special to us! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •